[RE-wrenches] PG&E E-6 metering question

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Tue Aug 12 15:56:45 PDT 2014

This might help:

http://www.pge.com/myhome/customerservice/smartmeter/nem/

Basically, it should be:

1.       Segment check (showing all 888888..)

2.       Current electrical usage kW

3.       Date

4.       Time

5.       Peak kWh

6.       Part-Peak kWh

7.       Off-Peak kW

05, 09, 13 are probably peak, part-peak, off-peak. However, I’ve found that
different versions of meters show slightly different data. If you watch
them cycle through the data for a little while with the above list in mind
it should become clear.

Best, August