[RE-wrenches] ground mounted systems

Solar dahlsolar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 15:30:02 PDT 2014

William Miller has some nice ideas on his website regarding protecting circuits. I've used his ideas on one project and the inspector liked it.

Silicon Energy makes a module with raceways for output circuits. Their module is expensive comparatively speaking and I've never seen one of their 190W modules produce over 155W (using Tigos to monitor) they've also had some delimitation problems with modules made here in MN and one of my Silicon Energy systems has two modules with the glass shattered on it that I discovered today.

Jesse Dahl

Sent from my iPhone