[RE-wrenches] UPS disturbance with SMA Inverters

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Aug 4 09:56:53 PDT 2014

Is it possible that the inverters are raising line voltage high enough
to make the UPS respond by clicking, but not high enough to have them
actually trip?  I'm not familiar enough with UPS control structure, but
it might run a quick test (the click) when the voltage gets close to its
high voltage trip off.
Just a crazed monday morning idea.....

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc