[RE-wrenches] Canadian Solar

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 21:17:10 PDT 2014

Canadian Solar comes in around the middle of the pack in the Principal
Solar Institute's Manufacturer Ratings
<http://www.principalsolarinstitute.org/uploads/custom/3/psi_ratings_by_manufacturer.php>.
 Is anyone familiar with these rankings?  There is some basic info under Learn
more about the PSI Ratings and how to use them
<http://www.principalsolarinstitute.org/uploads/custom/3/psi_home.php>, but
not much detail about how the tests are performed that I can see.

For a brighter energy future,

Andrew Truitt

Principal
Truitt Renewable Energy Consulting, LLC

(202) 486-7507

LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-truitt/8/622/713>

Company Website <http://truittreconsulting.weebly.com/>

NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional ID: 032407-66

Colorado Journeyman Electrician License No.: 600132

 <%28202%29%20486-7507>

[image: 24 copy.jpg]

"Don't get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer fusion
to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous fusion reactor
safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could
ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it's wireless!"

~William McDonough