[RE-wrenches] Combining Multiple Inverters

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Fri Jul 11 14:45:15 PDT 2014

I'd spring a few extra bucks for the QO line of panels. Better bus bar,
better breakers, more common breakers (availability), etc.​

To answer your question, it depends on the interconnection method. Load
side? Line side? Fusible disconnect or safety switch ahead of it? And some
jurisdictions have their own opinion.​