[RE-wrenches] Magnum and Pumps

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Thu Jul 3 12:42:13 PDT 2014

Hi Larry,

In this case, the Enphase will AC couple with the Magnum in the
protected loads panel. The AC out of the Magnum provides the micro
grid to which the Enphase connects. If  charging exceeds loads, when
the grid is down, power will go to the batteries (up to the high
battery voltage set point). If loads are greater than the output of
the Enphase system, the Magnum will produce power to feed the loads.

Thanks,

Drake