[RE-wrenches] FullRiver Battery

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Jul 3 07:36:48 PDT 2014

Hello Bob,

We began selling FullRiver about 4 years ago and probably have over 200 systems installed. We have had no failures or issues with them. One aspect I like is the high acceptance voltage of 2.483 Vpc. Higher voltage means more power into the battery so you are charging faster. The 2 volt L16 (1150AH @ C20 rate) is very popular at our store. I might go as far as saying they are comparable in quality and performance to Lifeline battery.

Cost is about 10% less than Lifeline, and 20% less than SunXtender. Made in China so I don’t promote them as I do US made Lifeline which is our best selling battery.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems