[RE-wrenches] Magnum and Pumps

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Thu Jul 3 06:59:44 PDT 2014

This information helps greatly. I really appreciate all of your expert advice.

One other wild card in the installation is that
the inverter is going to be AC coupled with an
Enphase system. The Enphase system will
contribute greatly to the overall power available
in the protected loads panel. But, with Magnum's
slow voltage response I'm not sure if the Enphase
system will drop off line when the pump surges,
or if the Enphase power will be available to help with the startup surge.

Any insights on this?

Thank you,

Drake