[RE-wrenches] AFCI disturbances.

Steve Jefferson Steve.Jefferson at sma-america.com
Tue Jun 24 08:52:44 PDT 2014

Morning William,

You can contact me offline, or better yet, call our Service Line.  I checked and see no calls in about AFCI issues.

Also, we don't recommend wire nuts on DC conductors (or AC) due to the probability of unreliable and highly resistive connection.

Thanks

SMA America, LLC
Steve Jefferson
Service Line Supervisor
3925 Atherton Ave
Rocklin, CA 95765 - 3714
U.S.A.
Tel:  +1 916 625 3185 (direct)
Fax: +1 916 625 0871
Mobile: +1 916 622 4253
Email: Steve.jefferson at SMA-America.com
www.SMA-America.com

This email and any attachments thereto may contain SMA America, LLC confidential, privileged and private material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto. Thank you.