[RE-wrenches] Proposal Sketching Tool/Software

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Thu Jun 19 09:23:24 PDT 2014

I think he offers a free version of Instant Roofs that has reduced features
and fewer roof pitch options. I used to do it the old school way, and my
jaw hit the floor when I tried the plugin. It takes a bit of tinkering, but
once you understand how it works you can deal with varying beam heights,
gables, etc. It even does dutch gables and other less-common roof features.
Often you have to do dormers as a separate roof. No big deal... I did my
video on a home with to distinct roof sections that came together into one.

Jason Szumlanski

​Fafco Solar​