[RE-wrenches] Proposal Sketching Tool/Software

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Wed Jun 18 01:20:21 PDT 2014

Jason:

Very impressive.  Thanks for sharing.

If you do your design from a satellite image, aren’t you afraid you might miss a plumbing vent or other obstruction, or the shade from a tree that you cannot judge the height of accurately?  One foot can make the difference of 3 modules on a 3 row install.  Is it embarrassing to sell the customer x number of modules and arrive to find out you can only fit <x?

William

Gradient Cap_mini
Lic 773985
 <http://www.millersolar.com/> millersolar.com