[RE-wrenches] Proposal Sketching Tool/Software

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Tue Jun 17 12:19:04 PDT 2014

It depends on what you call quick, and what you consider professional
looking. I've found Sketchup to be perfect for our needs. I'm usually doing
low-cost solar pool heating system presentations, so speed is critical.
15-20 minutes is usually enough time for a great 5-page presentation in
Sketchup Pro with Layout. On more complex roofs and for higher value
projects, an hour may be required for a stellar proposal that blows away
the competition.

​A few low res pics are at the link below.​ I do literally almost 1000
presentation packets per year. If you want to see something hi-res, hit me
up off list and I'll email you an actual presentation packet.

https://drive.google.com/a/fafcosolar.com/file/d/0B-Kt4aH7U2BWOXJhRXRoSV82SFE/edit?usp=sharing

Jason Szumlanski

​Fafco Solar​