[RE-wrenches] Proposal Sketching Tool/Software

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Tue Jun 17 11:54:10 PDT 2014

Hi Wrenches,

We are finding that more and more of our competitors are giving
prospective clients a really nice array sketch along with their proposals.
We have been using Google Earth and Sketchup for this but our sales reps
are wondering if there is anything better out there. I am aware of
Pictometry but haven't been wowed by it in the past. I've also seen the
Bright Harvest and Skelion plugins for Sketchup but I'm not completely
sold. Sometimes we punt it over to the engineering department to do a full
Autocad drawing but that takes time.

Does anyone have software tools that they like to provide quick but
professional looking array sketches for their clients during the proposal
phase?

Best, August