[RE-wrenches] Lightning Damage - Need Replacements (Correction)

Exeltech exeltech at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 20:28:35 PDT 2014

Hello Todd,

I forwarded your query to my friend "Mike".  Waiting for a reply as we speak.  He's been a bit slow responding.  Repairs are a priority at the moment.  Everything electrical in the house was destroyed.  As an indicator, he told me the wall cubes for his router and his home weather station were literally blown out of the outlets.

I'll update you when I hear back from him.   I'm curious to know as well.

Whatever he was using .. it wasn't the Midnite SPDs.  However, given the magnitude of the direct strike, I'm not sure anything would have survived.

Dan