[RE-wrenches] Lumos LSX250 modules

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Thu Jun 12 12:55:22 PDT 2014

Hey Chris,

        Sorry I can't help.  I'm sure you've already researched this and I certainly see where you're coming from concerning the snow's effect on PV frames but is too much strength lost being frameless?  Their data sheet says the "static load is 50 psf, pretty low for snow country, on the other hand would snow stay on the array?...it looks like an ice skating rink when installed.  Maybe get a look-see at Intersolar. You've got me curious also.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Taylorsville