[RE-wrenches] OutBack Power Radian Grid Zero GS4048A or GS8048A

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Sun Jun 8 12:57:05 PDT 2014

Peter:

Well I guess you're nominated to educate this guy.

I know it's time consuming but occasionally you can get one of these officials to understand what's going on and to become helpful instead of obstructionist.  If you accept the challenge, it would benefit future installers.  The hardest part is keeping the tone of irritation out of your writing.

When I need to communicate technical concepts I choose Power Point. Might work here if you proceed logically towards the point you want to make, that being the system should be allowed.

Good luck.

Miller Solar