[RE-wrenches] high efficiency modules in U.S.

Exeltech exeltech at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 16:14:40 PDT 2014

Hello Jay,

They're assembling, using cells from domestic and international sources.  Their other components are domestic to the maximum extent possible.  Problem is .. like the domestic PV firms mentioned in another post, domestic component manufacturers are also going out of business, forcing procurement from foreign companies.

If we don't step up and increase support of our American firms .. there eventually won't be any American firms left to support.

Dan