[RE-wrenches] (no subject)

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Tue Apr 29 08:27:06 PDT 2014

Setting aside code issues for a moment, I wouldn't hesitate to put an OCPD
under a module if strategically located such that only one module needs to
be removed and there is adequate working space (i.e. the last module in a
row). How often are OCPD service issues encountered, especially AC inverter
output circuits? Very infrequently in my experience. I think it's good
practice to keep a SolaDeck AC output circuit combiner box out of the
blazing Florida sun, plus it looks a heck of a lot better. I did it at my
home, and I'm happy I did so.

Jason
​ Szumlanski​