[RE-wrenches] SunPower Warranties Inverters

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 12:14:47 PDT 2014

Did you call sma directly even though it is re branded they may be able to
help this is what sma told me directly
Fellow Wrenches , we are really having problems getting through to Sun
Power to return their SMA private labeled inverters for warranty or repairs
. Like two hours or more on deadly Musial atrocious phone hell waiting
online for their  help line from the Philippines . Their music must be from
a CIA or KGB torture chamber while we wait .SMA says we got to go through
them , anyone have help in situation of wAiting and Waiting and waiting and
waiting . Gator Tom  PS : can anyone repair SMA inverters besides the
factory ?

Sent from my iPad

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

Change email address & settings: