[RE-wrenches] Solar World shattered module

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Tue Apr 22 20:18:54 PDT 2014

John,

        It's hard to imagine how the bolt could work it's way out with all that weight on it but obviously it did.  I have ~40-50 DPW TPMs in the field (since late '90s) and have not had a failure of any kind other than snow and that was pretty easily repairable.

        I just finished installing 2, 16 SW270's  TPMs and if you don't already know, they are now being shipped with a jamnut.  Maybe jamnut with loctite is the way.

Bill
Feather River Solar Electric
4291 Nelson St.
Taylorsville, CA  95983