[RE-wrenches] Enphase monitoring picking up other systems

william at millersolar.com william at millersolar.com
Thu Apr 17 15:36:30 PDT 2014

Ben:

I hope you installed a dedicated sub-panel to connect the inverters and Envoy.  If so, find a filter to insert on the feeder to the sub-panel.  Digi-key has some models.  Install the filter and you should be resolved.

Enphase tech support can scan the bandwidth to detect interference and advise.  They have been pretty helpful.  Good luck.

William

Gradient Cap_mini
Lic 773985
millersolar.com <http://www.millersolar.com/>