[RE-wrenches] OutBack Power Radian Grid Zero GS4048A or GS8048A

Dave dave at independentpowerllc.com
Thu Apr 17 13:06:16 PDT 2014

Tom,

Are you asking what appliances and loads will operate on Radian inverter
power?

I have not used the Radian on a Grid Zero system (in fact had not heard of
it until now) but I have two net metered grid tied GS8048 systems with a
number of different loads on the sub panel being successfully powered by the
Radians.

David Palumbo
Independent Power LLC
462 Solar Way Drive