[RE-wrenches] Flashings versus Sealants

All Solar, Inc. allsolar at scswifi.net
Wed Apr 16 05:30:15 PDT 2014

Geocell is great stuff.
I installed tubular skylights for years, and that's what the manufacturer supplied. I believe it was the 3300 pn which is polyurethane however and states it is for roofing!

Jeremy Rodriguez,
President

All Solar, Inc.
1463 M
Penrose Colorado 81240
719-372-3808 office
719-372-3804 fax
www.asolarelectric.com

Sent by Jeremy's iPhone. Sorry for typos and shorthand!