[RE-wrenches] Flashing vs Sealant... again (is sealant code defensible?)

Wayne wayne at pureenergysolar.com
Mon Apr 14 12:43:49 PDT 2014

Code is code, unfortunately its not always best.  Flashing will leak see pic.

Wayne Irwin,
President
License #CVC56695
State Licensed Solar Contractor
Pure Energy Solar International Inc.

Wayne at PureEnergySolar.com

http://PureEnergySolar.com

352 377-6527 Office
352 336-3299
Fax
352 316-1637 Cell

The Sun Is Always Shining!

The
content of this message is Pure Energy Solar Confidential. If you are
not the intended
recipient and have received this message in error, any use or
distribution is
prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message from your computer system. Thank you.