[RE-wrenches] Myths, Schemes and Scams request

Brian Mehalic brian at solarenergy.org
Sun Apr 13 11:21:07 PDT 2014

Set-it-and-forget-it
Plug-n-play
No moving parts

Unfortunately these don't necessarily apply only to those trying to make a
fast buck!

Cheers!

Brian Mehalic
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installation Professional(tm) R031508-59
IREC Certified Instructor(tm) PV US-0132

PV Curriculum Developer and Instructor
Solar Energy International
http://www.solarenergy.org