[RE-wrenches] Purchasing SunPower modules

Solar Energy Solutions solarenergysolutions at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 17:48:36 PDT 2014

Hi Larry,
It is my very strong understanding that SunPower only distributes panels to their authorized distribution channels. The authorize distribution channel is bound by SunPower agreement not to resell those panels.  That said, I have personally experienced SunPower panels floating around from those other then authorized distributors  I wonder if the originator of these panels is still a SunPower dealer?

Have a nice weekend

Andrew Koyaanisqatsi
President
Solar Energy Solutions, Inc.
Since 1987,
Moving Portland and Beyond
to an Environmentally Sustainable Future.
503-238-4502
http://www.solarenergyoregon.com/

"Better one's House too little one day
than too big all the Year after."