[RE-wrenches] Autocad

Solarguy ntrei at 1scom.net
Wed Mar 12 20:07:15 PDT 2014

The only difference in AutoCad and the Lt version is the lack of 3D
capability.

Autocad also will save directly as a pdf file as long as you are not using
any Microsoft OS newer than XP.

It's not difficult to learn since you will only be using a dozen or two of
the thousands of commands for 99% of your work. It's also one of the most
stable programs I have ever used [since 2000].

Jim Duncan