[RE-wrenches] Huge battery bank recommendation

Mac Lewis maclewis1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 15:17:49 PDT 2014

Hi Kirpal,

With regards to your question about what size solar system will be feeding
this large battery bank, we are still trying to optimize the design a bit.
 However, the the preliminary design was at about a 25 kW.  During peak
production, we expect about 500A(!) to be heading into the battery bank.
 Should be a fun project to see how it develops.

Thanks