[RE-wrenches] SolarEdge with AC coupling / Sunny Island

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Tue Mar 11 19:19:22 PDT 2014

Hi Tom,

I might be missing your question, but I believe that you would couple the
SolarEdge inverter to the AC1 line of the Sunny Island, just like with any
grid tie inverter. In other words, the SolarEdge inverter would tie into
the critical loads panel that is fed by the Sunny Island.

Best, August

*August Goers*

Principal

Luminalt Energy Corporation