[RE-wrenches] controllers

Luke Christy sgsrenewables at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 11:57:42 PST 2014

Ron,

The Midnite Kids are in Beta testing right now The production versions are supposed to start shipping in the next month or two.

We have a Beta Kid and I think it is going to be a game changer for small systems. It doesn't have quite as many features as the Classic, but it's pretty amazing for a competitively priced 30A MPPT controller. Plus more features get added with every firmware update just like with the Classics. I would highly recommend getting one when they start shipping from the distributors.

-Luke

> The Midnite Kid looks like the ticket but didn't realize it was shipping yet. I like the Classics so if the Kid is a chip off the old block then I'll go with it for sure.
>
> Ron
>
> On 2014-02-21, at 1:41 PM, Jason Andrade <jason at westcoastsustainables.com> wrote:
>
>> I recieved a Kid controller and the Whizbang Jr a couple off weeks ago and
>> so far it is a nice little unit, I haven't put it under any big charging yet
>>
>> but I am a Midnite user and it is what you would expect from Midnite. I am
>> going to try the Whizbanger on the classic as it is what charges the
>> batteries for my house this weekend.
>>
>> Jason
>>
>> West Coast Sustainables
>> Jason Andrade
>> C-46# 974647
>> (530) 410-4745 Cell
>> (530) 241-7498 Office
>> (530) 348-5301 Fax
>> Jason at westcoastsustainables.com

Luke Christy

NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional™: Certification #031409-25
NABCEP Certified Solar Heating Installer™: Certification #ST032611-03
CoSEIA Certified PV Installer

Solar Gain Services, LLC
PO Box 531
Monte Vista, CO. 81144