[RE-wrenches] controllers

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Thu Feb 20 18:27:57 PST 2014

I agree that middle point is tough.  I actually still use PWM for small
stuff, when I can find reasonably priced 12 v modules.  I use the Blue
Sky 30 amp PWM.
I'm testing a Midnite Kid right now that will probably fit the bill.
Also they're new Whizbang Jr can work with all their controllers and
allows for charge control based on SOC, like Blue Sky.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician