[RE-wrenches] Midnite solar Charge controllers

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Tue Feb 18 07:58:16 PST 2014

Jerry,

People do like to touch stuff. One of the benefits of the Midnite controllers is you can remove the MNPG after programming and the user can not alter any settings. Some customers need this type of interference. Here's a picture of a thermal runaway in an AGM battery after a customer, while playing with a charge controller program, turned the voltage up to 3 Vpc.

Larry