[RE-wrenches] Outback Chargers

Chris Mason cometenergysystems at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 07:56:00 PST 2014

One of the issues to be aware of is power factor, and most people will not
be able to determine power factor. If the Outback operates at a poor power
factor, your 10KW generator will become a about a 6KW generator. A lot of
the current will be wasted and will not produce charging power.

Chris Mason
President, Comet Systems Ltd
www.cometenergysystems.com
Cell: 264.235.5670