[RE-wrenches] Very small PV systems for surveillance or other"micro" loads

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Tue Jan 21 14:22:31 PST 2014

Kevin is right on about this too.  I just passed on a project, where the
customer insisted they needed a 3 Kw array, but wouldn't share the load
calculations (and they expected a 5 yr warranty!)  I knew if we were
having trouble communicating now, it would only get ugly when they were
sitting in the dark later.

Ray