[RE-wrenches] Trojan L 16's

Tom Duffy Tom at thesolar.biz
Fri Jan 17 10:14:57 PST 2014

Folks like to buy these "floor sweeper" batteries because they're cheap, but the RE Series are more appropriate for Renewable Energy systems.

I have never seen long life out of the standard L-16 like this, I have not confirmed this but I suspect they have more, but thinner plates, to get amperage out quicker for floor sweepers and the like. IMHO

Kind regards

Tom Duffy
Senior Solar Design Engineer

E-Mail: tom at thesolar.biz
Panama Office: 507-6126-1253
Direct Toll Free: 888-503-6772
International: 575-539-2111
SKYPE Address: thesolarbiz
Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
 Confidentiality Notice: This message including any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete any copies of this message.