[RE-wrenches] Higher LVR to force full re-charge in small OGPV systems

Exeltech exeltech at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 18:02:29 PST 2014

Jay,

You surmize correctly on both points.  12.0V equates to ~50% DOD.  The LVD point should be higher.  The actual value depends somewhat on the battery type and ambient temperature, but under lightly loaded conditions (e.g. C/30), the LVD should be adjusted for around 12.4Vdc to keep the discharge to 20% or less.

Dan