[RE-wrenches] Module Degradation - voltage or current?

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Jun 4 11:30:02 PDT 2014

I agree that Voc doesn't seem to degrade as much.  I've had a chance to
measure several modules over 20 years old, and the Voc is only dropping
about 1/2 the rate suggested by others here.   I think a more
appropriate number might be 0.25% V drop/ year.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician