[RE-wrenches] Solarups by Trace

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon May 12 13:59:24 PDT 2014

Funny, I'm working on one of those right now.  We're pulling it all out
and putting in Outback inverters.
Those were legal to grid tie in the day, but they're at least 10 years
behind on complying with UL 1741.  No way you could use it in a new
system.  They were also really inefficient in GT mode.
I'll see if they have a manual, when I go out to the site.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician