[RE-wrenches] (no subject)

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 16:57:33 PDT 2014

Read 690.9(D) and 690.34. Not sure where this "hysteria-run for the border"
sentiment is coming from.

690.9(D) Photovoltaic Source and Output Circuits. Listed PV

overcurrent devices shall be required to provide overcurrent

protection in PV source and output circuits. The overcurrent

devices shall be accessible but shall not be required to

be readily accessible.

690.34 Access to Boxes. Junction, pull, and outlet boxes

located behind modules or panels shall be so installed that

the wiring contained in them can be rendered accessible

directly or by displacement of a module(s) or panel(s) secured

by removable fasteners and connected by a flexible

wiring system.

This is not a change. Please help me understand the concern.

Bill Brooks.