[RE-wrenches] high efficiency modules in U.S.

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Sat Apr 26 09:25:18 PDT 2014

marco,

We used to stock Panasonic. I first heard about this in February when I tried to reorder inventory. I was told by a distributor that Panasonic increased the minimum order. Every one I contacted had no intention of ordering them due to this new minimum. In contacting Panasonic back in Feb. they told me they were working it out with Sunwize. Now they no longer reply to phone or email messages.

Larry