[RE-wrenches] Flashings vs Sealants

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 12 15:31:37 PDT 2014

I'm like Tom and Ray, it is hard to avoid shingle damage on all the
connections involved with flashing on asphalt shingles, and while I've tried
QuickMount flashings, I'm confident that L-legs with (and I use
polyurethane, and am not stingy with it.) sealant are quite adequate.
Especially with roofs with good slope, I'm going back to what I've done for
a very long time with zero problems.

Bill Dorsett
Sunwrights