[RE-wrenches] NEC 690.10(C) talking points

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 06:10:35 PDT 2014

Hello all;
Thanks for clearing that up.
My potential client was reading the Mike Holt book that has slightly
different wording than NEC, asked the question, and it confused me. I'll
let him know that section simply allows us to use 120/240 panels with a
single 120v inverter. Interestingly enough, at our off-grid shop we've
found that running a 240 welder off 2 stacked Trace SWs gives a lot more
oomph than off a 6kW generator. Being at 8200 ft elevation doesn't help the
generators performance either.
Dan Fink