[RE-wrenches] Uni-Solar, Kaneka.now Panasonic?

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Fri Mar 14 08:52:25 PDT 2014

Hi Larry,

LG is selling Neon panels which are pushing 300 W for a 60-cell
arrangement. My understanding is that they are sold out in the US but
sooner or later more will be imported. Focused Energy is a distributor of
them.

http://www.lg.com/us/commercial/solar-panels

SunPower is our workhorse high efficiency module. The new X series 335 and
345 are hard to beat.

Best,

August