[RE-wrenches] Huge battery bank recommendation

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Tue Mar 11 08:05:30 PDT 2014

Consider the HUP Solar One battery, the 125-33.  It has 2490 AH at the
20 hr rate.   The warranty is for 2100 cycles to 80% DOD.  Also most of
the jumpers are included (bus bars within each 12 v group)
We've had nothing but happy customers since we started using the HUPs.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician