[RE-wrenches] Lithium ion

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Fri Feb 28 10:33:27 PST 2014

Ray,

I had a 100AH battery for about 3 weeks of testing. I worked it hard. I even over discharged it once. It worked perfectly at different charge and discharge rates. The most interesting thing was that the 100Ah battery regularly provided 115AH at 95% DoD.

I would sell the CALBS but, again, the US distribution is only through other dealers. There are several people importing them but they all teated me like the end user or consumer. For off grid use, the Lithium battery industry has a long way to go to make these mainstream. I hope to change that some.

Larry