[RE-wrenches] AC Back feed from Radian.

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Feb 17 14:30:59 PST 2014

Alot of these generator setups need 2 regulators, so usually the regular
one stays at the tank, size the pipe for the flow rate ( just like wire
and amps....;-) .) and put the 2nd regulator right at the generator.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician