[RE-wrenches] Ungrounded P.V.

SunHarvest eric at harvesthesun.com
Fri Feb 14 12:58:46 PST 2014

Jason,

See page 29 of the SB7000TL manual for grounding requirements and page 30 for a schematic. Both the pos and neg are disconnected in the DC disco that comes with the SB7kTL. One problem that we recently ran into is that the TL makes WAY more noise upon start-up and shut-down than the non-TL so do not mount the inverter next to any noise-sensitive area such as a bedroom. The installation manual mentions this very slightly (insufficiently). Seriously, WAY more noise.

Eric Stikes
SunHarvest
001.530.798.3738 (Cell)