[RE-wrenches] DC Solenoid Coil Current

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 11:38:00 PST 2014

So Ian clear does the fault activate the relay or does the absence of the
fault activate the relay because its usually best to have a absent or no
fault hold the relay on and if anything fails as a the relay will rest this
can be done with motorized on or contactor high load switch, you should
also look at the switch AIC rating also
Jerry