[RE-wrenches] Subject: Re: Best Ground Racking?

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Thu Feb 6 12:55:32 PST 2014

We use Anti- Seize Lubricant made by Permalex.  I get it at the auto
parts store.  I have an 8 oz. bottle with built in brush on applicator.
Definitely recommended on all SS hardware.  I took apart another
installer5's rack to add modules, and half the bolts were ruined and had
to be replaced.
I recommend a torque wrench too, its super easy to over5 tighten the SS
hardware.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,