[RE-wrenches] Best Ground Racking?

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 23:02:37 PST 2014

Kelly - Here are a couple of SolarPro articles that you might find helpful:

http://solarprofessional.com/articles/design-installation/ground-mounted-pv

http://solarprofessional.com/articles/products-equipment/racking/ground-mount-pv-racking-systems/page/0/1

For a brighter energy future,

Andrew Truitt

Principal
Truitt Renewable Energy Consulting, LLC

(202) 486-7507

LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-truitt/8/622/713>

Company Website <http://truittreconsulting.weebly.com/>

NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional ID: 032407-66

Colorado Journeyman Electrician License No.: 600132

 <%28202%29%20486-7507>

[image: 24 copy.jpg]

"Don't get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer fusion
to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous fusion reactor
safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could
ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it's wireless!"

~William McDonough